INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to UsIn general, we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in other ways, such as when you fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, or reserve a suite online. This includes information that can identify you as a natural person (“Personal Information”), including, for example, your first and last names, business, home and postal addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, gender, travel preferences, and payment information such as credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date. We will not collect any of your Personal Information except when you specifically and knowingly provided your consent. You may choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, but in general some information about you is needed to use our services and/or access certain areas of our websites.
Information From Third PartiesFrom time to time, we may also obtain both Personal Information and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources. In addition, if you link your social media account to our social media account, or use certain social media features such as a hashtag that includes our trademarks or trade names, we may access information about you via the social media provider in accordance with the social media provider’s policies. The information may include your name, email address, profile picture, gender, and other information that you authorize us to receive. We are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram, Apple, Google, or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to third parties through or in connection with our mobile app or social media pages.
Automatic InformationWe automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit this website by using tracking tools such as browser cookies and web beacons, when permitted by law. For example, we will collect your IP address. We may also collect Personal Information from our mobile app.
- in order to customize and enhance the services we offer to you;
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to manage your residential account;
- to protect our company, our customers and our website;
- to notify you of special offers, products and/or services that may be of interest to you;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees or troubleshoot problems;
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection;
- for internal business purposes such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, determining the effectiveness of our campaigns, and identifying usage trends.
YOUR CHOICES AND OBLIGATIONS
Right to Access and Control Your Personal InformationTo Opt-Out. We provide you with choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can opt-out from below areas by submitting your data request through this privacy request form.
- Receiving electronic communication from us.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with affiliates for their direct marketing purposes.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.